If you experience issues with the usage of this portal, you can reach us through our contact form.
You can navigate directly to the page on which you would like some guidance.
- There are 2 sections in the portal:orders and invoices.
- Depending on your authorization you will see either only orders or both options;
- Filters allow you to search for the order you are looking for
- With 'pagination' option you can navigate to older orders
- The orders in the list can be clicked for more details
- The column shipping status gives you an indication in which status the order is;
- Registered; Your purchase order is received and processed with an unique order number. When a Sales Order Confirmation is available as download the order is confirmed.
- Picking & Packing; There is an ‘Estimated Goods Issue date’ and the order is transferred to our site to prepare for loading
- Shipped; There is an ‘Actual Goods Issue date’ which indicates the shipment has left our site
- Invoiced; An invoice document is available
- In the last column of the order overview table you can download the Sales Order Confirmation if it is available